Apr 29, 2011

Brilliant Ways...

Girls Turn Guys Down !

He: I'm a photographer ! I've been looking for a face like yours!
She: I'm a plastic surgeon! I've been looking for a face like yours !!

He: May I have the pleasure of this dance?
She: No, I'd like to have some pleasure too!!

He: How did you get to be so beautiful?
She: I must have been given your share!!

He: Will you come out with me this Saturday?
She: Sorry, I'm having a headache this weekend!!

He: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out !
She: Okay, get out!!

He: I think I could make you very happy.
She: Why? Are you leaving?

He: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
She: Nothing. I can't talk & laugh at the same time!!

He: Can I have your name?
She: Why, don't you already have one?

He: Shall we go & see a film?
She: I've already seen it!!

He: Do you think it was fate that brought us together?
She: Nah, it was plain bad luck!!

He: Where have you been all my life?
She: Hiding from you!!

He: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
She: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore!!

He: Is this seat empty?
She: Yes & this one will be, if you sit down!!

Shilpa Bairwa 
Batch 2005

No comments: