Apr 29, 2011

That One Day...

One day I woke up,
With no one to greet me.
But, me eternals asked me to keep going.
I met my people
Who said they had never met me.
I tried to resuscitate them,
But, couldn't get into their minds.
People forced my presence out of their way
And left me in the midst,
All alone to keep thinking.
But, as I tried harder, expectations rose,
Yet feelings were consumed.
I crashed onto the ground,
But still…
My loneliness was befriended by my Notions.
People made their standings on me,
From their single meet.
And immaturity & misunderstanding,
Painted the wrong color of my nature.
And the emotional insecurity
Shattered me into pieces.
Night was less darker than daylight,
Mortgaged sleep resided in my eyes.
I slept with my notions, and regression, 
In my bag full.
But my dreams presented me
My motion picture of EXPECTATION.
People waiting to greet me
And meetings demanding me.
I was gifted with all the joys, I had demanded.
But, suddenly with a breeze knock
My motion picture was interrupted.
Just to view bouquets as my morning gift.
I am still in a dilemma,
Yet to clear the air of confusion…
WAS THAT ONLY A DREAM!

Rahul Kanwat 
Batch 2006

No comments: