Apr 30, 2011

Life's Accountancy

What comes I debit ......
           What goes I credit
My birth is my opening stock
            My ideas are my assets
My views are my liabilities 
           Happiness is my profit
Sorrow is my loss
           Soul is my good will
Heart is my fixed asset
            Duties are my outstanding expenses
Hard work is my prepaid expenses
            Friendship is my hidden adjustment
Character is my Capital
            Bad things I always depreciate
Good things I always appreciate
            Knowledge is my investment
Patience is my interest
            My mind is bank balance
Thinking is my current account
            Behavior is my journal entry
Aim is to totally 'Balance the Sheet'
            Death is my closing stock...

Charu Garg 
Batch 2006

No comments: